Why choose green noise barriers by RAU for roads and motorways?
Various structural measures such as low-noise asphalt or noise barriers can sustainably reduce noise pollution in core areas. Green noise barriers in particular offer special advantages due to their characteristics: they are sustainable and ecological, because they provide undisturbed retreats and nesting opportunities for local fauna.
Every noise barrier construction has individual requirements in terms of subsoil, road layout and available space. With a flexible system and a lot of experience, we can react perfectly to all such conditions and adapt our noise protection projects. Our building materials also offer many benefits for you, such as:
- Modular construction elements for the implementation of projects of any size in a short construction period
- Ecological construction with a focus on sustainability and environmental friendliness
- Robust construction with durable materials
- Various models that can be optimally adapted to the conditions on site
- Customised vegetation according to your wishes
- Guaranteed high quality of all materials used
For your project, our engineers take a very close look at everything: space, location, wall progression and wall height. We can help you with tenders, plans, and noise protection reports. No matter which environmental sound barrier you choose: We support you with experience, know-how and a smooth construction.